Do you have a background in software development, customer support, field services, government and/or senior sales? If so, we may have positions available in either our Christchurch or United States offices that may be of interest to you.
Current vacancies can be found below:
Posted 1st May 2018
We’re currently seeking applications for the position of Support Engineer to be based in our Christchurch offices.
Based in Christchurch, with likelihood of some international travel, the successful candidate will join an established team providing support services to our customers. In addition, the right candidate may also provide sale support services for our US and NZ sales activities.
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certified may be an advantage
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- University qualification or equivalent
- We value attitude and aptitude over qualifications.
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly resourceful, self-helping and you do what is necessary to get the job done
- Resolving alerts relating to our systems and infrastructure via monitoring systems
- Troubleshoot a wide array of technologies and platforms
- Carrying out assigned support ticket or project work
- Customer support
- Installation and maintenance
- Customer/staff training
You will be required to undergo a police background check.
Please only apply if you currently have the legal right to work in New Zealand. We will not accept nor respond to applications received from individuals who do not currently have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Posted 1st May 2018
We’re currently seeking applications for the position of Field Technician to be based out of our Valencia, California offices.
Field Service Technician
- Full US driving license
- Own their own vehicle
- Experience in installing electrical or electronic equipment
- Basic workshop skills – soldering, use of multi-meters
- Computer literate. Experience in working with Excel spreadsheets, emails etc
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work safety certification a bonus
- Capable of working as part of a tight team as well as autonomously
- Formal qualifications welcome, but not mandatory
- Full on job training provided
- Opportunity for career advancement
General description of likely daily duties to include:
- Installation of electronic equipment on-board vehicles as well as roadside and indoors
- Basic repair of electronic equipment
- Site/customer visits
Working as part of the company’s operations team, the successful candidate will work as part of a close team assisting with, or undertaking on their own, the installation of electronic and electrical hardware on-board vehicles as well as roadside equipment.
Email your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]