You can access the wireless Internet access service whilst riding the Airport Shuttle Service. Data usage is limited to 50Mb per device per day.
Environment Canterbury provides public wireless services (“Services”) to users (“you”) based on the following terms and conditions:
You agree to:
- Not use the Services to annoy or cause harm to others or for any illegal purpose or activity;
- Not resell the Services to others
- Immediately report any suspected misuse of, or breach of security in relation to, the Services.
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to provide the Services to a high standard on this bus at all times but it is not possible for us to guarantee perfect, continuous or fault-free services or ensure that the coverage or speed of the Services remains constant. The quality, coverage and speed of the Services will depend on your location, the configuration of your equipment and the configuration of our network as well as factors like radio interference, atmospheric conditions, geographic factors, network congestion and other operational or technical factors.
- While we will endeavor to make the Services compatible with most software packages, wireless devices and computer configurations we are not responsible for ensuring that the Services will be compatible with and will not damage your equipment, software or data.
- We are not responsible for ensuring the integrity, privacy or security of your data or the content of any information accessed by you on our network.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability of any kind to you, or any person claiming through you, in respect of any loss of any type arising from the use of the Services or a fault, interruption or failure of the Services.
- Have fun. Be considerate. Enjoy the ride!
PLEASE CLICK THE ‘I AGREE TO TERMS’ BUTTON BELOW THIS PAGE TO CONTINUE.
SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE A SHORT DELAY AFTER ACCEPTING THE TERMS AS YOUR DEVICE ESTABLISHES A CONNECTION WITH THE WIFI SERVICE.
DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE TYPE – YOU MAY ALSO NEED TO SELECT ‘CONTINUE’ OR ‘DONE’ ON YOUR DEVICE AFTER AGREEING TO THE TERMS USING THE BUTTON BELOW THIS PAGE