Do you have a background in software development, customer support, field services, government and/or senior sales? If so, we may have positions available in either our Christchurch or the United States that may be of interest to you.
Read on for further information.
Software Developers (3 positions) – Christchurch, New Zealand- Applications Now Closed
We’re seeking applications for the position(s) of Software Developer to be based in our Christchurch offices. These newly created positions will report to the Research & Development Manager and may require some international travel.
The positions have responsibility for the development and maintenance of a range of ARM based embedded and products.
The ideal candidates may possess experience or exposure in some or all of the following areas:
- ARM device based software engineering
- Working knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Linux image build systems and development
- Cross compilation
- Experience in cellular communications
- C# and object orientated development
- CAN or other field bus solutions
- PMR Radio
- iOS and/or Android application development
You will have strong communication skills, be flexible, friendly and above all else you will be expected to fit in with the Company’s ‘can do’ culture.
Technical/IT Support – Christchurch, New Zealand – Applications Now Closed
With the expansion of the company’s operations and support services, the technical/IT support role will encompass the support of both internal and external IT and network systems.
Based at our Christchurch, New Zealand headquarters, successful candidates will possess a well-rounded level of experience and skills required in order to provide customers with a professional, friendly and caring level of support. Working as part of a supportive team, you will own any support related issues allocated to you, so it’s important that the applicants have an excellent work ethic and be equally comfortable working alone and as working as part of a team.
Experience and/or tertiary qualifications in an IT related topic preferred. Experience in support related roles would be an advantage.
From time to time, some international travel will be required.
Sales Director – United States- Applications Now Closed
The purpose of the role of US Director of Sales and Marketing is to support and drive sales for Connexionz by identifying potential customers, fully understanding their intelligent transport system needs and objectives, ensuring quality customer interactions and the development of high quality compelling sales proposals in response to customer Request for Proposals (RFP) and Pre Qualifying Questionnaires (PQQ).
Reporting to the company’s Global Sales and Marketing Director, the US Director of Sales and Marketing will develop and nurture relationships with transit opinion leaders, industry consultants, customers, and relevant suppliers. While undertaking all duties the US Director of Sales and Marketing will act in an ethical and professional manner as a representative of Connexionz Limited at all times.
- Representing the Company with industry leaders within the US transit market to raise the Company profile, establish relationships and understand industry trends
- Identifying and qualifying sales prospects
- Building and developing relationships with qualified sales prospects
- Preparation of sales bids (PQQ & RFP) and presentation of sales bids to evaluation committees
- Account management for selected existing customers
- Participating in Company Management team, contributing to the internal development of new products and services
Systems Engineers – West Coast, United States
Our US based Systems Engineers provide technical support for existing customers and the project engineering of new system installations.
- Project engineering management for new system installations within the US
- Point of contact for customer support for US customers for issues around software and hardware issues
- Together with Sales, provide local support to meet customer requirements for system enhancement or expansion
- Customer training
Connexionz is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must possess the necessary work visas to apply. You must be of good character, with a proven, referenceable, work history. Candidates will be required to successfully complete a police background check prior to an offer of employment being made.
We offer a supportive, fun and friendly working environment, combined with flexible working hours (core hours apply) and a competitive employment package.
For further information or submission of applications: [email protected]