Join our team at Connexionz!
We’re always on the look out for talented people, so get in touch if you’d like to know more about working with us, especially if you are a Software or Hardware Developer/Engineer, or Service Technician.
Field Service technicians – Valencia, CA and Modesto, CA
If you are an enthusiastic and experienced Field Service Technician who enjoys rolling your sleeves up to install and repair equipment on public transport systems, then a role with Connexionz is the ideal next step in your career.
In Valencia, we are hoping to find someone with IT skills in addition to field service experience to support our growing office there.
Our recent growth in Northern California means we need a Field Service Technician based in Modesto for the first time to support our customers in the region. Securing this role means you will have a big say in developing Connexionz’ Northern California operation with support from our team in Valencia. Therefore, we need someone who will thrive working predominantly alone, happy to establish a new presence for Connexionz in the region. Experience with B2B customer support and inventory management would be a bonus.
These roles are for customer-focused technicians with superior problem-solving skills and the following qualifications/ experience:
- 5+ years’ installation and maintenance experience, ideally on vehicles
- 2+ years’ experience dealing directly with customers over the phone and in person
- Minimum education requirement is a High School diploma or equivalent. Preferred post-high school qualification e.g. degree, diploma or post-secondary certificate in relevant field.
- Experience with transport agencies, bus manufacturers or intelligent transit solutions providers preferred
- OHSA certification preferred
- Valencia: some experience working in IT and computer software
- Modesto: some experience with stock and inventory control advantageous; demonstrated experience operating without intensive management
- Skilled with electronic and mechanical installation and repair
- Self-directed and can operate without intensive management
- An effective communicator, both in writing and verbally
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking
- A team player who contributes and works well with others
- A resilient, hard worker who thrives on fixing critical issues