Join our team at Connexionz!
We’re always on the look out for talented people, so get in touch if you’d like to know more about working with us, especially if you are a Software or Hardware Developer/Engineer, or Service Technician.
Field Service technicians – Valencia, California and Christchurch, New Zealand
If you are an enthusiastic and experienced Field Service Technician who enjoys rolling your sleeves up to install and repair equipment on public transport systems, then a role with Connexionz is the ideal next step in your career.
These roles are for customer-focused technicians with superior problem-solving skills and the following qualifications/ experience:
- 2+ years’ installation and maintenance experience, ideally on vehicles
- 2+ years’ experience dealing directly with customers over the phone and in person
- Minimum education requirement is a High School diploma or equivalent. Preferred post-high school qualification e.g. degree, diploma, post-secondary certificate, completed apprenticeship in relevant field.
- Experience with transport agencies, bus manufacturers or intelligent transit solutions providers preferred
- OHSA certification (USA) or SiteSafe Passport holders (NZ) preferred
- Skilled with electronic and mechanical installation and repair
- Self-directed and can operate without intensive management
- An effective communicator, both in writing and verbally
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking
- A team player who contributes and works well with others
- A resilient, hard worker who thrives on fixing critical issues